Virtual Fall Training Series
The WASFAA Training Committee completed our 2023 Fall Virtual Training Series. See you in fall 2024!
- Individual Member: $55
- Institutional Member: $95
- Individual Non-Member: $135
- Once registered for the first session, a discount code will be provided to register for other sessions at no cost. The discount code can only be used by individuals who are members or are on an institutional roster. The discount code will not work for non-member fees.
- In order to attend the session, attendees must register through the WASFAA website and then each attendee must register on Zoom
- These sessions will not be recorded to view later.
- You must register for the session you plan to attend at least 1 day in advance. Late registration is not accepted.
- Sessions are offered in Pacific Time, please adjust your schedule accordingly.
- If you have questions, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Fall Training Series Expectations
WASFAA is committed to providing a safe, productive, and harassment-free environment at its conferences, training sessions, board and committee meetings, and other WASFAA-sponsored events. WASFAA prohibits harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, ethnicity, national origin, or other protected status. It also prohibits sexual harassment or intimidation, including unwelcome sexual attention, stalking (physical or virtual), or unsolicited physical contact; and threatening behavior.
These conduct rules apply to all attendees and participants at any WASFAA-sponsored event, including online events. These conduct rules apply to all presenters, attendees, and participants. Any violations should be reported immediately to a member of the WASFAA event staff or leadership team; we also expect participants to alert venue staff or security of any dangerous situations, or of anyone in distress.
WASFAA reserves the right to remove any individual from attendance or other participation in any WASFAA-sponsored event without prior warning or refund, and to take additional action as determined necessary, notifying appropriate individuals, including loss of WASFAA membership.
Cancelation and Refund Policy for the Virtual Fall Training Series:
If you are requesting a 100% refund, your request by email must be received 24 hours before the first registered session. If you wait to cancel the day of the first registered session for you or anyone in your institutional roster, there is no refund. There are no partial refunds. Unpaid invoices 30 days prior to the event must be confirmed or registration will be canceled. Please send all cancelation notifications to email@example.com and cc the firstname.lastname@example.org.