Close this window to return to the membership application.
- Membership status (active or associate) should be selected based on the state that you are located in. Active members must reside in a WASFAA state - AK, AZ, CA, ID, NV, OR, WA, or Pacific Islands. Anyone located in other states should select Associate membership.
- IMPORTANT - CHECK YOUR INSTITUTION'S MEMBERSHIP BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR APPLICATION
It is important to check the list of people in the WASFAA membership database who are listed under your institution.
- Go to "MEMBER SEARCH" (opens in a new window)
- Choose your institution and select "Complete Membership Directory" at the bottom of the Criteria box. The resulting list will include current and past members listed under your school.
- If there are people who are no longer associated with your institution, please contact email@example.com to have them unaffiliated from your institution, before proceeding with the application.
- IMPORTANT - If you need to add more than 5 new people (not already in the database) to your institutional membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have those people added to the database before proceeding with the membership application. Send their name, title and email address.
- COMPLETING THE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
When you complete the application, you will have the opportunity to select the people from your institution who should be included in your institutional membership.
- On the first page of the application, select "Institutional Pricing" and then your classification (active or associate).
- In the second page of the application, you will see a listing of all people listed in the database and associated with your institution. Check the box for each person who should be included in your membership.
- UPDATING YOUR MEMBER LISTS
If you have changes in personnel, return to the membership application and select "Revise My Application." As you preceed through, you will have the option to add or remove people from your membership list.
- NEED ASSISTANCE
If you need assistance with this process, please contact email@example.com.